This class covers all the information expectant parents will need to get the best start to breastfeeding from the very first hour after baby is born.
- Breastfeeding benefits
- Supplies needed to breastfeed
- How to maintain supply
- Optimal positioning
- Latch basics
- Hospital policies
- Childbirth scenarios
- Toubleshooting tips
Don't see a time that works for you? Schedule your in home private class!
Everything will be tailored to your personal preference.
Refund and Rescheduling Policy
* Full refunds will be given if a class is canceled 2 weeks or more before the start date, for medical excuses with a doctor's note, if a class is canceled due to insufficient enrollment, or if the class is full when we receive your registration.
* If you cancel with less than 2 weeks' notice, you will be given a credit to apply to a future class.
* If you cancel after the class has started, no refund will be given.
* Rescheduling can be done at no additional cost 2 weeks or more prior to the start date of the class.
* Rescheduling after a class has started will require paying the full class fee.